- Boundary change adjustments
- RDA Committee member appointments
- Webinars—Recordings and transcript
- RDA Webinars aim to support collaborative learning by bringing RDA Committees together to learn from expert speakers, develop skills and knowledge, generate new ideas, and identify opportunities for collaboration and engagement.
- Regional data
- Working with elected representatives
Branding and communication
A suite of logos and templates have been prepared by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications for use on all RDA communications and marketing materials.
Please contact email@example.com for a copy of the RDA Communications and Branding Guidelines or a copy of the RDA logos and templates.
Code of conduct and ethics
RDA Chairs, Deputy Chairs, members and employees are required to adhere to the RDA program's code of conduct and ethics.
Better Practice Guide
RDA Committees operate under a ministerial charter PDF: 455 KB which focuses on growing strong and confident regional economies that harness their competitive advantages and drive economic growth.
RDA Committee Deputy Chair and member appointments
All RDAs are required to appoint Deputy Chairs and members in accordance with the processes outlined in the RDA Appointments Guide. Information on these processes is now available at rda.gov.au/join-your-rda/.
RDA Committees can request a copy of the Appointments Guide via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.