- Boundary Change Adjustments
- RDA Committee Member Appointments
- Webinars—Recordings and transcript
- The RDA Webinar aims to support collaborative learning by bringing RDA Committees together to learn from expert speakers; develop skills and knowledge; generate new ideas; and identify opportunities for collaboration and engagement.
- Regional data
- Working with Members of Parliament
Branding and communication
A suite of logos and templates have been prepared by the Department for use on all RDA communications and marketing materials.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the RDA Communications and Branding Guidelines or a copy of the RDA logos and templates.
Better Practice Guide
RDA Committees operate under a charter PDF: 455 KB which focuses on growing strong and confident regional economies that harness their competitive advantages and drive economic growth.
RDA Funding Agreement 2018–2020 outlines the purpose, outcomes and obligations for RDA Committees (template) PDF: 601 KB
RDA Committee Member Appointments
Further to the reforms to the RDA program announced by the Australian Government on 18 August 2017, the processes for appointing Chairs, Deputy Chairs and members of RDA Committees have changed. Information on these new processes is now available at rda.gov.au/join-your-rda/.
RDA Committees can request a copy of the Appointments Guide via email to email@example.com.